Inspection: Friday, April 28th - 12:00 PM , and Saturday, April 29th - 9:00 AM
Description: Inspection: Friday, April 28th 12-4PM & Saturday, April 29th 9-10AM
PLEASE NOTE THAT A 10% BUYER'S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE PURCHASES AT THIS AUCTION
THIS AUCTION IS A CASH OR CREDIT CARD SALE. MAXX AUTO RECOVERY ACCEPTS VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVERY CREDIT CARDS WITH VALID MATCHING STATE ISSUED IDENTIFICATION WITH A 3% TRANSACTION FEE. PAYMENT IS DUE IMMEDIATELY AT THE CONCLUSION OF AUCTION IN FULL.
WITH THIS PARTICULAR AUCTION, MAXX AUTO RECOVERY WILL RELOCATE THE VEHICLE OUTSIDE OF THE SALES YARD ONTO THE STREET FOR EASY REMOVAL BY THE SUCCESSFUL PURCHASER. PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR PROMPT REMOVAL OF THE VEHICLE FROM THE ADJACENT STREETS.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE OVERALL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR AUCTION AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE PAGE
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
All parties must be 18 years of age to attend or to bid at this event.
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK TO LOT. Neither Dickensheet & Associates, Inc. nor Maxx Auto Recovery is responsible for personal injury or lost items on the lot.
Vehicles range in condition for "ready for recycling" to "ready for the showroom".
· A $100.00 cash deposit is required of each registered bidder. This cash deposit is a “good faith” refundable deposit assuring that you will pay for all of the vehicles that you purchased in the bid process. Though payment in full is due at the end of the sale, you may be ordered to pay for your purchase or purchases at any time in the course of the sale by the Auctioneer. If you fail to pay for the vehicle or vehicles you purchased in the bid process, that is a breach of contract and you will forfeit your $100.00 cash deposit. Hold on to your bid number. If you do not buy a vehicle and you wish to leave, you must turn in your bid number to the Auctioneer’s clerk in order to collect your cash deposit. When you turn in your bid number, the clerk will request your ID and it must be the same ID as the person who registered.
· Pay attention to which vehicle is being sold! If you don’t know what you’re bidding on, don’t bid!
· Unless stated, all vehicles will be sold as “tow aways” and without an emission test or a 45 day permit. The purchaser is responsible for having the vehicle emission tested. Be advised that the motor vehicle department will NOT issue a temporary permit for vehicles sold as “tow aways”.
· To our knowledge the State of Colorado will require two forms of secure and verifiable identification from any buyer who wishes to obtain a Colorado title for a motor vehicle. This means that any individual named as “Buyer” on the Bill of Sale that we issue at the Auction must provide acceptable ID’s to the Dept of Motor Vehicle in their county unless otherwise announced.
· Vehicles at the auction will be sold through either Bill of Sale or Title. Title is not guaranteed on any Bill of Sale vehicle sold. Acquisition of title is between the Buyer and the State of Colorado.
· Please be aware that various vehicles will not be equipped with keys. Keys found on the vehicle are not guaranteed to fit the ignition and/or the trunk or door of the vehicle from which they were pulled. The Auctioneer will announce at the time of the sale if a set of keys has been found in a vehicle.
· If an ignition key is found, an attempt to start the vehicle will be made. If the vehicle starts, the Auctioneer will announce this prior to selling the vehicle. This is for informational purposes only and is not a guarantee that the vehicle will start or that the vehicle will move.
· Some vehicles are marked “Rebuilt from Salvage” or “Salvage” on the Bill of Sale. The Auctioneer will announce whether a vehicle has been designated as previous salvage or salvage prior to selling the vehicle.
· Some are sold as “Junk” or “For Parts Only”. No Colorado Title or salvage receipt/title will be issued for these vehicles, they must be junked or dismantled only. Sales tax will be charged unless purchase is otherwise exempt.
· Any items found within the vehicle are the property of the Buyer. You must take all the contents of the vehicle you’ve purchased with you. Maxx Auto Recovery does a fantastic job of cleaning out the majority of items from the vehicles.