Terms and Conditions:
- All announcements made on auction day shall take precedence over previously distributed information.
- All bidders and others attending this auction agree that they have read and fully understand these terms and agree to be bound hereby.
- There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature
whatsoever in any respect of the lots offered at the auction. Each and every lot shall be sold "as is,
where is." Specifically, but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Auctioneers make no representation
or warranty that any of the lots:
Bidder agrees that he has satisfied himself and is not relying on Auctioneers, nor are Auctioneers liable,
for any matter in respect to the above. Bidder further agrees to repair, at his cost, any lot purchased at
the auction to a safe operating condition and, without limitation, to a condition which meets any standard
or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation, including those concerning any use to which
the lot may be put. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR REFUSALS.
- conform to any standard in respect of safety, pollution or hazardous material or to any standard or requirement
of any applicable authority, law or regulation, or
- are fit for any particular purpose, or
- are merchantable or financeable, or
- are of any particular age, year of manufacture, model, make or condition.
- The price recorded by the auction clerk on the clerking form takes priority and will be official.
- Any dispute arising as to any bidding shall be settled by Auctioneers at their sole discretion
and Auctioneers may put the lot in dispute up for sale again. Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse
any bid which they consider to be an insignificant advance over the preceding bid.
- Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant for a bidding card the privilege
of bidding at this auction and to revoke such privilege at any time.
- Purchases become the responsibility of and shall be and remain at the risk of Purchaser immediately
upon acceptance of his bid. It shall be the responsibility of Purchaser to insure his purchases immediately.
Auctioneers shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any lot. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Complete and full payment for all purchases must be on the day of auction. Unless exempt by law,
Purchaser shall pay any and all applicable sales taxes.
- Removal shall be at the expense, liability and risk of Purchaser within the time period announced
by Auctioneer, who shall not be responsible for goods not removed within time specified. Failure to
remove any item within allotted time will result in nullification of purchase and ownership will
revert to Seller with no refunds extended.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to set the bidding increments at his discretion and may reject
a nominal or fractional advance and reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during auction.
Where there is a reserve, the Auctioneers shall have the right to bid on behalf of the seller.
- 11. Persons attending during previewing, auction or removal of goods assume all risks of damage
or loss to person and property and specifically release auction firm from liability therefor. Neither
the auction firm nor its principal(s) shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of
premises on which auction is held.
- The auction firm is acting as agent only and is not responsible for actions if its principals.
- On purchase of vehicle, a minimum non-refundable deposit of 10% is required, immediately at
the conclusion of the bidding process. Complete payment is due in full by cash or certified funds
by 4:00 p.m. on the next business day following the auction.
- Handling charge on returned checks: $50.00 plus all costs related to collections.